The intended audience for this activity program are medical oncologists, endocrinologists, radiation oncologists, nuclear-medicine physicians and technologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiologists, internists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants managing patients with NETs.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Summarize the clinical characteristics and key aspects of a diagnosis of GEP-NETs
- Discuss the rationale for using somatostatin analogues and PRRTs
- Evaluate practice-changing clinical-trial data on the efficacy and safety of somatostatin analogues and PRRT
- Implement strategies to minimize adverse events and improve outcomes for patients with somatostatin-positive NETs
- Optimize patient-centered management by integrating suggestions from real-world patient perspectives into treatments